Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
• More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
• Better understanding of the financial side of your business, so you have fewer surprises and more control over the money.
• Improved decision-making capability from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
• A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
• The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
• A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
• Training and managing your accounting staff.
• Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
• Budget preparation and monitoring.
• Profitability analysis by service or product line.
• Tax saving strategies.
• Trend analysis.
• Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
• Cash management.
• Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
• Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
• Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
• Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
• Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
• Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
• Custom designed collection policies and procedures.